Saturday, February 28, 2009

Law School Facebook Status'

If something funny, stressful, or otherwise eventful happens at the law school, the Facebook status' change throughout the day. Here are a few funny ones that might catch your attention (I hope this doesn't violate any ethical or legal boundaries):

has lost 5% muscle mass and gained 10% body fat ... I love law school
hates law school and life in general. This brief just won't go away.
should have just spent the night at the library.
is really sick of Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558, 123 S. Ct. 2472 (2003)
is handling the brief! And can't wait for the arguments, the Appellee has no chance at all!
is going to look for science projects in the Law School fridge!
thin green shirt + Professor's nipps = game over.
evidently, wall push-ups help you prepare for oral arguments.
thought he was going to get run over by Red this morning for a few points, and I wasn't even pushing a wheelchair!
is over law school...
thinks there are cheaper ways to make yourself completely miserable.

1 comment:

Sodermoto said...

I have a friend in law school and he wrote on his fb page "is working on his oral all night" I about fell off my chair... not that I would laugh at others misfortunes. ;)