Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Highlighters

I always bought highlighters in my undergraduate degree, but I don't think I ever used one completely. All my friends here claim the same thing. I have been in school for 3 full weeks now for the second semester. Who would have thought I would go through one highlighter in 3 weeks? That's right folks. My highlighter is drying up after 3 weeks. I went through 3 full highlighters last semester, but I don't think they died as quickly as this one. I would like to dedicate this post to all those who work in the factories making highlighters and their diligence in keeping law students rolling. I would also like to thank my 3 week highlighter for its diligent service while working through a memo and regular school work. Your services will not soon be forgotten.

1 comment:

Jake Taylor said...

You should title this post: My Ode to Highlighters. HA!